Friday, September 17, 2021

Thought

 Thought


I’ve got you in my mind’s eye

Your smell is a senses killer

I could just die for one moment

Frozen in time

Like the time when I first saw you

Thawed the deeply buried cold heart

Opened up the hope in love

Renewal sun totally the one

I’ll ask but first I need to see

The rabbit hole that leads to your soul

The gates of penance behind thine eyes

Answered all the questions before i could ask

Watered the arid flowers that are my whys

The skys to stars whats mine became ours

And time tripped to cycles of spring and winter anew

Who knew the witches brew that love become the lifelong

Ustrong stew

Just a thought within which I got lost

Your anti-frost melt sweet sundew

Untwo unto one love kindles correction

A direction protection familial a millennial few

Rebirth reborn the earth the storm cloud fade

A life or two remade the be better repaid forgiveness

From heavenly a new dawn a new day a respawn

A new legacy...maybe THE LORD the good LORD

Was just testing me...not at all HE was just blessing me


Chay2021






No comments:

Post a Comment