Thursday, September 24, 2009

Still The Wind reposted from Xomba Blog

BImage by ~jjjohn~ via Flickr

Still The Wind


I still feel the steel that is the wind rushes through my Sun Tzu crushes my pretend pretense gone as my sense to feel is strong like my love is strong i hope you aprreciate me deviate from
me i just caint paint a picture of the unstature of me saturate me in a state of seal my fate in great GOD's touch such as is the winds of HIS will my shield isn't visit my not so innocent but here i am Adam running for clothes as if now i'm in the know slow burn and cook sauted and sprayed into quaint little pieces of deceases from yesterday today ain't already steady would go the ship if i were approprately equipped quips of sips from the ice chips from sides of ships sailed from failed days melted to better from sunrayed prayed ways and stays high above what i was and was not im nuclear hot and what i got still what say the wind thrill sends chills to the base of my spine i'm intertwined with the translucent hands of time climb and i'm what the surviving grime of guts and get-back-out your rut is still the wind blown quickly gone from here to there near left care wisp around the world in one holy whirlwind ...and back again

chay 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment