Friday, September 4, 2009

Dakota

The Sun, as seen from the surface of Earth thr...Image via Wikipedia

Dakota......

I know the
method to extract your spirit from
the sum of the sun
I'm one with the universe you share
I know you already
before you get there
I smell your soul
I taste your whole
and i love your below
because i'm a part of it
because i'm the start of it
the spark of it
is GOD's thought
long before i was
the buzz in my thigh
was merely the twinkling
of stars dressing the sky
the fly to the fusion in collusion
with the precision of collision
between your mother and the unseen
the dream mere hope
the smoke cleared
smiles crys wide eyed nervous fear
love induced produced you
i'll be waiting to introduce you
i'll see you when you get here

love,
daddy
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment